Are you ready for the more extended installment of Strike Force Heroes series? If your answer is yes, lets explore Strike Force Heroes 3 together. In this third installment, your purpose is to complete assignment that you will have during the gameplay.
Soldier Classes Of Third Installment
In Strike Force Heroes 3, there are 9 soldier classes. These classes are knights, engineers, medics, gunslingers, snipers, mercenaries, elites, ninjas and juggernauts. Unlike other installments, each of these classes has their own gender. This is less sexist than others because it has some soldiers whose genders are female. Besides that, each of them has unique abilities, weapons and killstreaks.
- Knights: Knight class’ gender is male. A knight can only use wield melee weapons.
- Engineers: Engineer class’ gender is male. An engineer has the ability to build turrets with his special killstreaks.
- Medics: This is a defensive support class. Medic class’ gender is female. A medic has the ability to heal their friends. Besides that, she can give armors with her killstreaks.
- Gunslingers: This is an offensive support class. Gunslinger class’ gender is female. A gunslinger has the ability to enhance fire power.
- Snipers: Sniper class’ gender is male. A sniper has the ability to deal with huge damage.
- Mercenaries: This is a heavy defensive class. Mercenary class’ gender is male. A mercenary has the ability to deal with huge damage with his killstreaks.
- Elites: This is an offensive support class. Elite class’ gender is female. A elite has the abilities to burn and freeze the enemies with her killstreaks.
- Ninjas: This is an offensive support class. Ninja class’ gender is female. A ninja has the ability to move quickly.
- Juggernauts: This is a heavy defensive class. Juggernaut class’ gender is male. A juggernaut has the ability to take the most damage. Because, he has the highest health.
How To Play Strike Force Heroes 3
The game controls of this third installment are the Q, E and Arrow keys in this one of unblocked games.
- Left Arrow and Right Arrow: You can move you character left and right by pressing these keys.
- Down Arrow: You can crouch by pressing it.
- Up Arrow: You can jump with this key.
- Q: You can switch your weapons with using this key.
- E: You can use killstreaks by using this.